Dubai Hills Mansion marks a Whooping AED 100 million-plus deal this year
Dubai Hills Mansion marks a Whooping AED 100 million-plus deal this year
September 15, 2021
As the world’s rich find haven in Dubai to escape the brunt of the pandemic, a boom of luxury home sales have been ensuing in the region.
An opulent luxury mansion in the spectacular country club-like enclave Dubai Hills Estates, hit headlines with its high-priced deal of AED 100 million plus this year. The deal is a testament to the influx of high-ticket home sales in the region and denotes the fastest sale of premium property in recent records, gone from listing to transaction in less than a month. This is also the third deal worth over 100 million dirhams in 2021 as wealthy buyers worldwide continue to confine their attention on super-premium villas in Dubai.
The distinguishing attributes of the mega-mansion ordained its journey to be one of the costliest deals. I give you a sneak peek into the jaw-dropping peculiarities of the mansion:
Tree of Life-inspired Dubai Hills mansion
Rooting its design inspiration from the ‘Tree of Life’ concept, the Minimalist Zen-like home brings the calming influence of naturism indoors with protruding sculptural trunks and branches. A sophisticated interior design language permeates the intensity and hue of textures around pervading the villa with a tranquil atmosphere. Fitted flawlessly shell and core and executed by leading Architects and interior designers, the manor perfectly harmonizes form and functionality and is equipped in every sense with modern amenities.
The ultra-exclusive features of the mansion are:
- – Spread across a built-up area of 31,296 square feet on a 37,000-square-foot plot, the bespoke Dubai Hills property encompasses seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms. The property boasts of a spacious bar, wine cellar, gym, sauna, private swimming pool, manicured gardens and open terraces.
- – A tall-standing wooden timber tree sculpture is featured in the double-height atrium. The high-vaulted ceilings are layered for light to infiltrate the interiors and bounce off the walls to create unique light patterns.
- – Sun-kissed metal lined portals with pivoting ribbed oak wall panels adorn the living room wall and ceiling floor.
- – A grand staircase runs across the mansion with handcrafted crystal glass leaf lights suspended to create spellbinding views.
- – The mansion is fully furnished with organic elements of wood, natural stone, reflective glass, Italian porcelain, leather and linen upholstery.
- – The living areas on the ground floor are massively spacious, beaming with elegance and ideal for entertaining evenings. Four-meter high glazed bi-fold doors traverse inhabitants to the realm of the lush exteriors. When open they create a seamless integration of indoor-outdoor living.
- – The top floor houses the family living and bedroom areas, with ornate closets and ensuite facilities. Elegant design features underpin an intimate atmosphere with rich fabrics, stone surfaces and designer light fittings.
- – The expansive sprawling basement comes complete with a whisky bar and a bespoke wine cellar. The copper bar table and wooden table slabs can be used as per homeowners’ whims and fancy either as a cozy movie zone or for table games.
From whip-smart lighting systems, temperature-controlled cellars to spacious entertainment areas, the mansion embodies luxury at every structural point championing its prestigious sale.
Are you ready to own the next mega masterpiece luxury property in the UAE?
As a luxury assets advisor in town, I can offer guidance on the real estate market in Dubai and help you narrow down your search for one-of-a-kind luxury residences. Let me orient you to a list of super-premium properties commensurate with your lifestyle and preferences. Call me on +971503544582 or send me an email email@example.com
OTHER REALITY THOUGHTS
Own your Dream House in Dubai’s Green neighborhood
Finding your dream home is tantamount to discovering the perfect life. After all it’s the place where you’ll always find time to unwind and create memories. Many incredible options exist for luxury housing in some of the best neighborhoods of Dubai. The vibrant city offers countless opportunities for work, education,...Read More
IL Primo – The Height of Luxury Living in Dubai’s Downtown District
High-rise luxury residences in Dubai offer panoramic views of open skies and the sense of living above it all, making them the city’s most sought-after homes. Once such an epitome of luxury in Dubai is – IL Promo- located in the middle of Dubai’s Downtown District steps away from the...Read More
My 5 Buying Tips for a Luxury Property as Residence
Have you been hunting for a luxury home in Dubai and planning to live in it full-time? Searching for the perfect home does come with a few challenges. This involves sourcing a property in the right neighborhood which matches your ideal lifestyle. A bit of knowledge and some guidance from...Read More
Swing to your heart’s desire: Dubai’s Golfing Communities
Living in a golfing community is akin to feeling like you’re on a year-round vacation. Aside from access to soothing greens and enthusiastic sports, these golf courses offer some serious recreation. If you are looking to enjoy a life of luxury, on and off the golf course, owning a property...Read More
The Time Is Right: Make a Decision
Dubai’s property market is witnessing a buying frenzy from wealthy international investors, with luxury villas being the hottest segment in the market. The first quarter of 2021 witnessed the sales of more than 6,000 ready homes worth 13.5 billion dirhams and 3,600 off-plan properties worth 5 billion dirhams. Bloomberg goes...Read More
The Luxury Property Checklist- II
Whether a first-time buyer or seasoned investor, the process of buying an affluent property is elaborate and time-consuming. Varied aspects need to be taken into consideration when making a big financial investment. In my previous article I discussed about the 5 key factors that affect the intrinsic value of luxury...Read More
3 Types of Villa Architectural Designs You Will Find in Dubai
The rich architectural elements of the villas and townhouses in Dubai are coveted by many. These versatile villa designs within gated communities give residents access to all-inclusive amenities and lush green spaces. Custom built with elegance, these properties are always in demand and are perfect for growing families who seek...Read More
Three Apartment Projects that put Dubai on the Luxury Residences Map
Dubai is known for its luxury villas doting the fronds of Palm Jumeirah. It is a dream come true to own a luxury home on a secluded paradise. And when it comes to luxury apartments most attention is garnered by penthouses in shiny scrapers like the Burj Khalifa or the...Read More
The Luxury Property Checklist
Whether a first-time buyer or seasoned investor, buying a luxurious property can be both an exciting and daunting time. Multifaceted aspects need to be taken into consideration as it involves a substantial amount of investment. I share my insights on the main aspects to consider when evaluating luxury properties and...Read More
The Time is Now to Buy Your Villa in Dubai
To buy or not to buy is no longer a question because if you wait any longer you will be forced not to buy; your investment in a villa will no longer be economically attractive. Whether you plan to live or lease it out, the time to buy is now....Read More